Table of Contents
- Darko Macan: Across Kalavalahalatine (page 2)
- Aleksandar Žiljak: Price Of Freedom (page 3)
- Tereza Rukober: Everything She Was (page 4)
- Marina Jadrejčić: Sad Madonna (page 5)
- Marina Jadrejčić: Megaprivatization (page 6)
- Mario Berečić: Love Story (page 7)
- Dalibor Perković: Misjump (page 8)
- Živko Prodanović: Robots In War (Six Situations) (page 9)
- Science Fiction In Croatia (page 10)
- The Convention Calendar (page 11)
“Parsek” is the oldest Croatian fanzine, first published in 1977 as the bulletin of science fiction club SFera from Zagreb. SFera is a literary society, as well as being a fan club. The annual conventions attract hundreds of fans, while prestigious SFERA Award is being given in several categories. You will also notice that almost all authors represented here are SFERA winners.
Now, let me introduce you to the Croatian SF.
In Zagreb, 25th July 2005
Parsek is bulletin of SFera, Science Fiction Society, IV. Podbrežje 5, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
Editor and designer: Boris Švel
All materials were translated by the authors themselves, unless stated otherwise. Proofreaders: Tatjana Jambrišak and Irena Rašeta. Webitor: Dalibor Perković. All rights reserved.
Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11
[…] http://parsek.sfera.hr/brojevi-71-96/parsek-82/ […]